In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to tabriz.com.au. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
1. Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
2. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are exclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our prices can be accessed/requested from our home page- through “Contact Us” button or “get a price estimate request” Button .
3. We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we reserve the right to cancel your order should our prices change.
4. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
5. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
6. Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
7. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
8. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are exclusive of GST. Our prices can be accessed/requested from our home page- through “Contact Us” button or “get a price estimate request” Button .
9. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
10. We undertake to accept or reject your order within 7 days. If we have not responded to you within 7 days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
11. Once you have submitted an order, you may not cancel that order even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending.
12. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
13. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
14. Custom ordered Carpets/Rugs are in no way returnable nor the order can be cancelled once the order is placed.
Product Returns/Damage Goods
15. We don’t take any responsibility for Damaged goods.
16. In case of delayed or damaged goods -Please take it up with the Insurance company and /Freight Company.
17. We do not undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is in a damaged condition. If you wish you can notify us through our designated “contact us” webpage where we can assist you with your claim with the Insurance company and /Freight company. Its ultimately the responsibility of the Freight Company for timely and safe delivery of consignment to you.
Product Returns/Defective Goods
18. We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is defective in nature. If you wish to return a defective product , you must notify us through our designated “contact us” webpage accurately explaining the problem within 48 Hours of receipt of goods, the explanation must include clear Multiple high resolution pictures including Video to back up your claim, on certain instances site visit by our staff to check the goods may be required. If your claim is successful with us then we will proceed to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase.
19. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
20. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
21. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
22. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
23. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
24. Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Intellectual Property Rights
25. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
26. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
27. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
28. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
29. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
30. We are not responsible for any delays in the delivery of the consignments for acts or incidents beyond our control. It is ultimately the responsibility of the Freight Company that we engage to ensure timely and safe delivery of the consignment.
Statutory Guarantees and Warranties to Consumers
31. Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (“C&C Act”) defines a consumer. Under the C&C Act we are a supplier of either goods or services or both to you, and as a consumer the C&C Act gives you statutory guarantees. Attached to the Standard Terms and Conditions are:-
32. If you are a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act of our goods or services then we give you a warranty that at the time of supply of those goods or services to you, if they are defective then:-
Limitation of Liability
33. If you are not a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act then this clause applies to you. If you are a consumer within the meaning of the C&C Act then this clause has no effect whatsoever to in any way limit our liability or your rights. If you are not a consumer:-
34. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
35. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 60, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
36. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in NSW and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
37. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
38. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.